Saturday, October 6, 2012

Malaysia 2011 $10 ZG Replacements Uncirculated

***And of course, these are the RM10 ZG Replacements and according to grapevine and most Smart Alecs, this is the last of the previous RM10 Replacement series.
And according to grapevine & the very same Smart Alecs, this is a rare issue.
I can't freaking help it but whenever anyone tells me this or that is rare, I don't like it as I have been burnt so many times buying so-called 'rare' items which later turned out to be as 'rare' as the garbage in front of your neighbor's house!
I can never forget the day when I bought the 'rare' RM1 ZD Replacement at RM500, only to see it sank in a heap to RM3 a piece, & as such, anything that doesn't move or walk but is tagged as 'rare' scares the shit out of me.
Anyway, I got these from Datuk Raymond Chang & he still has stacks of these I suppose, after all, everyone knows he is currently the undisputed Malaysian numismatic market-leader.

No comments: