Thursday, October 11, 2012

Malaysia 1985 $500 ZX Replacement

***I am not the type of moron who generously uses the word 'rare' to describe this or that banknote, but I wouldn't stop you if you have the knack for doing that, as after all, it's you who would look like an imbecile as a result, not me!
All sorts of Malaysian Replacements have been labeled 'rare' by various parties but as far as I am concerned, there are only 3 RARE Malaysian Replacements that I can think of and the one featured here today is one of them.
A very simple reason is that many of you folks out there have never even seen one before, not to mention to have the rare privilege of touching one. And above all, you don't even see them in running numbers.
As such, no need to look up in the dusty dictionary what the word 'rare' means as by now you would have got the drift what 'rare' stands for.

No comments: