Saturday, September 8, 2012

Malaysia 2012 $100 DC 0399930 Poor Man's Solid Number Banknote


***This is what I would call a poor man's 'Solid Number' banknote.
Since banknotes with Solid Numbers are being sold at a bomb, the next best thing is to settle on something more affordable, for example, a banknote with Radar Numbers or rather what I would term as a poor man's Solid Number banknote.
As I fall under the latter category moneywise, I have no choice but to settle for everything thirdbest and banknotes with Radar Numbers are what I could afford & frankly, it's better to have something rather than nothing & for pete's sake, I need to do something, I need to collect something, otherwise, I would start fagging again & these days, I can't stand fags anymore as they now make me puke to high heavens. I might end up getting hooked to expensive Cuban cigars instead, which I could ill afford.
And of course, when one owns a poor man's Solid Number banknote, there is practically nothing to crow about, but at least, do settle for the highest deno of RM100, instead of the lowest deno of RM1. Where the fuck am I going to put my face if the RM1 deno is all I could afford?
With prices for the RM100 Solid Numbers at such sky-high levels, I think I might have to sell my car if I want to acquire some & by the way, which one is better, own a car or own some Solid Number banknotes?

No comments: