Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Malaysia 2011 $100 ZE 0010000 Replacement Banknote Uncirculated

***A rather cute banknote in the form of the current RM100 Replacement Series but with the cute Serial Numbers of ZE0010000.
The moment I saw this banknote I really wanted it as I find the serial numbers cute. Maybe you don't but I do! The more zeroes the better. 6 zeroes make a million & that means the more zeroes the richer you are.
I am lucky to have got this banknote from a well-known Pakar Numis Malaysia during the latest MNS auction held at the Museum Negara.
For that, I am hereby, thanking you again profusely but as per your wish to remain anonymous, I swear in the name of heaven that I will never mention your name to anyone. And you know my word is as good as anything!
I think it's better to send this banknote to the PMG folks for grading as I am sure it will be returned as at least PMG 65 or 66, but you'll never know....One clown told me that this banknote is a PMG 68 candidate...

No comments: