Sunday, March 27, 2011

Malaysia 1999 $2 First Prefix DF 1 Stack 100 Pieces


***A stack of 100 pieces of perfect uncirculated & now defunct RM2 notes issued more than 10 shorts year ago signed by 1-year-Governor, Ali Abul Hassan, carrying the First Prefix of DF.
I truly have no idea whether this particular issue is being demanded by collectors of today or not, but since it was offered to me by my friend, Harvin, I just bought it at the spur of the moment.

By the way, Harvin, I understand you still have another 4 stacks of this issue with you and also 1 final stack of the First Series $10 Sa-Puloh notes in Choice condition with you.

Can you reserve all these for me?

I will pick them up from you next week on Friday when I will be going to Penang & then, up north to Sungei Petani before finally, ending up in Danok?

By the way, I have already transferred the payment to you via internet a few minutes ago. Please check.

No comments: