Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Malaysia $100 Solid NOs 8888888


***An elusive banknote in the form of the RM100 denomination signed by the current Governor bearing the Solid NOs of 8888888 in Choice UNC condition, and a note which has been playing hide & seek with me for a long, long time.
Thanks to my friend & fellow-collector, Kevin from Singapore, who was so kind to sell this note to me & that too at a reasonable camaderie price, I have finally managed to complete my Solid Nos set for this RM100 denomination.
Kevin, no worries, the Kam Heong crab that I have promised is 100% on when I will be dropping by at Temasek to see you and my China doll next week.
For those of you who are still looking for the elusive piece(s) of Solid NOs for this series, good luck to you as this series has already ended!


No comments: